Personal loan Eligibility:
Age must be above 21 Years.
- Per Month income minimum of Rs.18500 in Metro cities needed.
- Per Month income minimum of Rs.12500 needed in other cities like Tier 1, 2 & 3.
- Minimum age must be 21 Years.
- Minimum 6 Month stability in current company for Salaried.
- Regular Source of Income with Valid proof like Account Transfer or Pay Cheque. Salary with
cash is not treated by any banks.
- CIBIL Score must be above 750 points.
- Minimum 2 Years ITR for self-employed / Professionals.
Minimum 6 Month stability in current company for Salaried.
Here is a List of Personal Loan Documents for Self-employed, Salaried, or Professionals
- 3 to 6 months Bank statements
- Guarantors & their same set of documents
- Identity proof
- Residence proof
- CIBIL / Credit Information Bureau Report Request Form
For getting a personal loans candidate must have to satisfy the minimum criteria:
- Credit History
- Bank Account
- Lender’s Risk
Personal loan is framed to meet the unexpected incidents we come across in our life. It may be for multiple purposes expenditure which encompasses- wedding, Vacations, Honeymoon, home renovation projects, Fees for School or colleges, Purchase of consumer durables, Short Term Working Capital, or any other immediate financial needs. Applying for personal loan is bit easier, quick and convenient task. If you go with right guidance and at right time by leveraging the offers.
Why should we go for Personal loans?
Personal loans are the last option for you to go for a loan when you don’t have enough resources to get financial support at extreme needs of urgent. If you have property, gold or any other assets then
it’s advisable to take loan against these, since you can benefited with lower interest rate. Also you can opt for personal loans, if you want to have loan for any reasons and you don’t have enough time
to go with the loan processing steps. For personal loans you don’t need to specify the reason for lending a loan. Without documentation and in a very short interval of time you can expect personal loan. It’s just need to fill out an application form with the lender and the cheque will be delivered to your door step.
Benefits of personal loans:
- Easily Available
- No Agent or Middleman Involved
- Unsecured Loan
- Less Processing Time
- All Purpose Loan
- Minimum Paperwork
- Schemes and Offers
- Amount and Tenure